2019 Summer Buzz Breakfast Series
How Do We Build A Connected Community?
Thursday, June 20 - "What Is A Connected Community?"
- Kimberlee Archie, Equity and Inclusion Office Director, City of Asheville
- Amy Cantrell, BeLoved Asheville
- Keynon Lake, Founder, My Daddy Taught Me That
- Stephanie Monson Dahl, Interim Assistant Director of Planning and Urban Design, City of Asheville
- Darin Waters, Executive Director of the Office of Community Engagement and Associate History Professor, UNC Asheville
Thursday, July 25 - "What Are We Doing Now To Connect Community?"
- Erica Anderson, Director of Economic and Community Development, Land of Sky Regional Council
- Dawa Hitch, Communications and Public Engagement Director, City of Asheville
- Chris Joyell, Asheville Design Center Director, Mountain True
- Vicki Meath, Executive Director, Just Economics
- Catherine Mitchell, Executive Director, River Front Development Group
- Meghan Rogers, Executive Director, Asheville Downtown Association
Wednesday, August 14 - "What Is Our Vision For A Connected Community?"
- Stephanie Brown, President and CEO, Explore Asheville
- Nancy J. Cable, Chancellor, UNC Asheville
- Debra Campbell, City Manager, City of Asheville
- Lakesha McDay, Diversity, Community Engagement and Relations, Dogwood Health Trust
- Avril Pinder, County Manager, Buncombe County
All events will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Expo Center - Doors open at 8:00 a.m. for breakfast and networking. Program begins at 8:30.
Individual tickets are $25 for each event or buy a series ticket (one ticket to each breakfast) for just $60. Consider purchasing an equity seat in addition to your regular purchase. All equity seats sold will be offered to community organizations who would like to join in the discussion.
Puchase Individual Tickets Here
Table sponsorships are available for $350 per breakfast or $1000 for the series. Each table seats eight people. Click here to purchase tables by credit card, or if you prefer to pay by check, call us at 828-255-7100 and we'll be happy to invoice you. And if you are looking for more ways to connect, consider adding equity seats to your table sponsorship. For an additional $200 per table per event, you'll sponsor open seats for community organizations and individuals eager to connect and share their experiences.