Working Together for a Safe and Vibrant Downtown
Final Event in the 2023 Series!
Tuesday, August 15 – Building Bridges: What is Already Being Done and How Can You Help?
Moderator: John Boyle, reporter, and columnist with Asheville Watchdog
- Debra Campbell, City Manager, City of Asheville
- Sheriff Quentin Miller, Buncombe County Sheriff’s Office
- Honor Moor, Chair, Asheville Coalition for Public Safety
- Micheal Woods, Executive Director, WC Rescue Mission
- Chief David Zack, Asheville Police Department
Thanks to the generosity of LA graduates and sponsors, seats are available for those who would otherwise not be able to attend. To request a seat, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to donate a seat, please add that seat to your regular ticket order.
Panelists from earlier this summer
Tuesday, June 13 – Show Me The Money: Funding Our Priorities…Where Does It Come From?
- Joe Minicozzi, Principal, Urban3
- Susan Griffin, Community Volunteer
- Kim MacQueen, Community Volunteer
Tuesday, July 11 – Safety For All & What Does That Mean?
- Dana Frankel, Downtown Planning Manager, City of Asheville
- Kevan Frazier, Co-Owner, Well Played Game Café; Founder, Asheville By Foot Walking Tours; Executive Director, WCU Biltmore Park
- Captain Mike Lamb, Asheville Police Department
- David McCartney, General Manager, Hotel Arras
All breakfasts will take place at the Crowne Plaza Expo Center. Doors open at 7:45. Breakfast and networking from 8:00 – 8:30. Program begins at 8:30 and ends at 9:45. Individual event tickets are $25, or you may purchase series tickets (all three events) for $70.
Table sponsorships are available! Individual event table sponsorships are $350 or you may purchase a series table sponsorship for $1000. Each table seats eight people. Table sponsors are recognized on all event materials and from the podium during the event.
For more information or to talk about any of these events, please email email@example.com or call 828-255-7102