Did you know LA offers leadership development programs and services for businesses and organizations in our community? Well, we do!
Here are just a few of the programs currently available:
- The Power of Self-Leadership – This program is designed to increase emotional intelligence and is for those who are ready to lead with greater internal authority, clarity and authenticity. Self-leadership is being in the world on purpose – with the awareness of who you are, what you stand for and why you do what you do. It is the ability to manage the internal drivers of one’s behavior, communication and decision making in order to lead others more effectively. Participants are able to make more informed choices that align with their values and vision rather than simply reacting to events and people around them. When one leads with true internal authority, others naturally follow.
- The Leader as Coach – This course is designed for organizations who understand the value of people development and are ready to create a culture that seeks to equip the next level of leaders for success. Through this program you will expand your ideas about what coaching is and how it can be applied in your organization. Effective coaching is both an art and science, and mastery comes with experience and practice. Leaders at all levels will learn a simple yet effective process for facilitating the coaching relationship along with tools for creating meaningful encounters that help develop others. Participants will have the opportunity to take their coaching to a greater level of mastery by adding new skills and increasing their capacity for transformational coaching.
- Effective Feedback and Difficult Workplace Conversations – This program is designed for the managers and supervisors who currently have direct reports and are responsible for performance results. Providing effective workplace feedback and managing difficult conversations are critical communication skill sets that managers and supervisors must master. Many managers and supervisors struggle to find the conversation sweet spot between strengthening the relationship while insisting on accountability. Participants will be provided the basic tools to navigate these often-sticky conversations. This program will be highly engaging, experiential, and hands on. Participants should come prepared to practice targeted skills using their own workplace scenarios, and to receive coaching and feedback. To maximize learning and enjoyment, participants should also bring an open mind and a sense of humor!
- Creating Team Synergy and Building High Performing Teams – Highly dynamic workshop designed to help leaders increase the productivity and effectiveness of their teams. This workshop will look at the stages of team development and apply situational leadership principles to allow leaders to coach and guide their teams to greater success.
We also offer the following customizable services:
- Strategic Planning Facilitation – Do you need help organizing and facilitating strategic planning sessions? We can help you through that process.
- Meeting Facilitation – Give us a call to talk about how we can help you facilitate your next organization wide meeting or training.
- Team Building – Using experiential exercises to go in depth with a structured process, we help teams navigate the four stages of development with speed and efficiency.
- Conflict Resolution – Conflicts arise in all organizations. If you need help learning how to resolve issues give us a call and see how we can help.
- One-on-One Executive Coaching – Executive Coaching is designed as a one-on-one development experience that can be fully customized to meet the needs of the targeted leader. Working with individual leaders allows for a more focused and personalized development plan.
For more information on the above programs, please email us at email@example.com or call 828.255.7102.